SPLUNK Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California operates globally with offices and operations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. SPLUNK is engaged in the global business of producing software which is used to search, monitor and analyse machine-generated big data through a web-based interface.
SPLUNK serves89 out of 100 companies listed in the Fortune 100 companies. The growth of SPLUNK globally is due to its partner network and ecosystem which ensuring delivering a predictable, profitable and positive partner experience.
It’s partners like Olu Campbell, which is a Big data SME and a SPLUNK architect, has enabled SPLUNK to expand its sales and service network. Olu Campbell has worked as a consultant for numerous clients such asApple, SAIC, Northrop Grumman etc. and currently is servicing at PARTIGARD as a senior consultant having led many of big data, IoT and SPLUNK implementation projects at PARTIGARD. Olu Campbell has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of cybersecurity, cloud management, Internet of Things, System architecting, and Artificial Intelligence.
The type of Partners SPLUNK has in its ecosystem include distributors, global outsourcers and SIs, Managed Service Providers, OEM, Professional Services, Resellers, and Technology Alliance Partners,
- Distributors help to provide various services such as sales, technical training, marketing and lead generation and demand generation support.
- Global Outsourcers and SIs integrate software into solutions to enable new service offerings.
- Managed Service Providers or MSP leverage the power of SPLUNK software to expand service delivery catalogues and create new value-added services.
- OEM extend the value of platforms or solutions by embedding Splunk software for search, alerting, reporting and analytics. Professional services provide skilled, practical knowledge and best practices to ensure best service delivery to customers.
- Resellers attend the needs of customers by reselling SPLUNK solutions combined with specialised technical expertise and Technology Alliance Partner enable rapid growth of the ecosystem surrounding the SPLUNK platform and provide complementary solutions for customers.