Business can reach out to a large number of stakeholders using a wide array of free webinar platforms and free video conferencing tools. Find below some of the free webinar platforms and best webinar tools available to users.
- ezTalks Webinar – Its free plans allows a hundred participants in a single webinar or free video conferencing session. This free webinar platform also has additional features such as content and screen sharing, creative white board, private chat etc making it one of the best webinar tools in the market.
- AnyMeeting – Operates an advertiser oriented model to remain a free online webinar platform. It also has features like screen sharing, session recording and live polling. It supports application and screen sharing with messaging, polling support and VoIP.
- Mikogo –This free online webinar platform allows up to 25 participants at once and has additional features like desktop sharing, online meetings, free video conferences, web presentations, sales demos, remote support etc.
- Join.me – This free webinar platform is simple to use and is loaded with features such as audio, video and screen sharing.
- Google+ Hangouts – This free video conferencing tool allows up to 10 participants in a single free video conferencing session. is compatible on all devices. Its other features also include screen sharing, record and share functions, livestreaming of webinar on YouTube or websites, etc.
- OpenMeeting -It is a easy to use, hassle free webinar platform and requires no need of downloading and allows unlimited participants in a single free video conferencing session. It also is loaded with features such as whiteboard and screen which makes webinar sessions highly interactive and also allows users to host webinars on websites.
- OnStream – Considered as one of best webinar tools, this platform also has features like document sharing, public and private chats and allows users to operate in three modes, i.e. conference mode, presentation mode and discussion mode.
- ClickWebinar – This free online webinar platform offers features like chat translation allowing users to see messages in different languages, audio and video streaming, recording of free video conferencing sessions and also can be integrated with various social media platforms such as YouTube, LinkedIn etc
As the world becomes a single global market, using webinars and video conferencing using a wide array of free webinar platforms and free video conferencing to reach out to their various stakeholders in an cost effective and time saving manner.